«KRYMSKAYA MINERAL WATER»
Thermal mineral water is extracted from the well No. 3503 with a depth of 900 m, which is located in the resort town of Saki.
It has the following indicators regarding therapeutic use:
- chronic gastritis with normal gastric secretion, with decreased gastric secretion;
- uncomplicated gastroduodenal ulcer, diseases of the operated stomach and duodenum, diseases of the operated stomach, in connection with the gastroduodenal ulcer, chronic colitis and enterocolitis;
- chronic hepatic and bile ducts diseases, hepatitis, dyskinesia of bile ducts, cholecystitis, angiocholitis of different etiology without propensity to frequent complications, postcholecystectomy syndrome, chronic pancreatitis;
- metabolic diseases: diabetes, obesity, gout, urine acid diathesis, oxaluria, phosphaturia, chronic kidney and urinary tract diseases.
Origin: Russia, the Republic of Crimea, Simferopol
Extracted: from 1982
Complies with GOST Р 54316-2011
Process procedure for the production of mineral water of the JSC «BSP «KRYM»
«Star of Russian Quality» in the nomination «For Preserving the Best Russian Traditions of Quality»
«Grand Prix» Gold Medal for top quality the 26-th «Beer-2017» International Fair in Sochi.
Medal for the appearance and originality of the design at the XХVI International Exhibition BEER-2016 in Sochi
Gold medal at «Best Product – 2016» contest in the context of the 23-rd «ProdExpo – 2016» International Fair
Medal of honor «National Quality Mark» 2016, 2015
Gold medal for «Excellent quality» at the XХV International Exhibition «BEER-2016» in Sochi
Gold medal for «Excellent quality» at the XХIV International Exhibition «BEER-2015» in Sochi
Basic chemical composition, mg/dm³:
- anions – HCO3- – 600-950;
- SO42- – 100-150;
- Cl- – 500-600;
- cations – Ca2+ – <25;
- Mg2+ – <10;
- (Na+ + K+) – 650-750.
Total mineralization: 1,7-2,5 г/дм3 .