On May 22-24, we took part in BEER-2018 International Forum. It was held at Zhemchuzhina Grand Hotel, the largest exhibition center of Sochi resort city.
This event is of the greatest importance for Russian beer industry. The BEER Forum in Sochi annually brings together not only representatives of domestic beer industry but foreign guests as well. For many years, this platform has served as one of the best formats to get acquainted with the Russian beer market and search for new partners.
The forum also hosted a Festival called "Plentiful Beer in Sochi. Traditional & Craft Beer". The guests of the festival could try an assortment of beer, soft drinks and water at the stand of "KRYM" Beer and Soft Drinks Plant. We presented such new products as "KRYM NON-ALCOHOLIC" and "KRYMSKAYA" still mineral water. Everyone interested could talk to our specialists, learn about the specific traits of traditional brewing technology and production of lemonades, and about the advantages of our mineral water.
Following the results of BEER-2018 International Forum, products by BSP "KRYM" picked up a number of awards:
- "YALTA" Beer - Grand Prix Gold Medal for "Perfect Quality";
- "KRYM ZHIGULEVSKOE" Beer - Gold Medal for "Perfect Quality";
- "KRYM STRONG" Beer - Gold Medal for "Perfect Quality";
- "WHITE ROCK" Beer Drink - Bronze Medal for "Perfect Quality";
- "KRYMCHIK APPLE" Drink - Gold Medal for "Perfect quality".